Temporary Use Permits

The Temporary Use Permits  allow a use on a short-term basis and certain seasonal or transient uses not otherwise allowed. The following uses require a Temporary Use Permit: Amusement Enterprises, Commercial Outdoor Sales Events, Contractor Offices (Temporary),  Firework Stands, Food Trucks, Outdoor Circus, Carnival, Exhibition, or Show, Real Estate Offices in Construction or Temporary Modular Unit, Real Estate Office in Model Home, Seasonal Sales, Sidewalk Vendor, Temporary Mobile Home During Construction of New Home. 

To apply for a Temporary Use Permit, visit the OpenGov webpage here

Once there under Planning Department, click Explore and then select Temporary Use Application.